The Conservation Federation of Missouri (CFM) is searching for a qualified individual to join our
team and serve as a Development Coordinator.
The Mission of the Conservation Federation of Missouri is to ensure conservation of Missouri’s
wildlife and natural resources, and preservation of our state’s rich outdoor heritage through
advocacy, education and partnerships.
Functions: Manage all aspects of fundraising for the Conservation Federation of Missouri. This
position solicits and organizes auction items, secures sponsorships for fundraising events and
auctions. This position is also responsible for recruiting and retaining business partnerships,
seeking major gifts, and coordinating other fundraising efforts for the organization.
• BS/BA degree preferred; Ideally in marketing, communications, business, conservation or
natural resources, or a related field and at least one to two years of fundraising and/or
business development or management experience.
• Show a deep passion for Missouri’s outdoors and understand the importance of the mission
of our organization as it relates to fundraising and overall support.
Required Skills and Abilities
• Possess solid interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills coupled with
working independently, efficiently and with a detailed-orientation approach to work.
• Excellent organizational, project planning and time management skills, demonstrated
ability to manage multiple tasks and flexibility in meeting shifting demands and priorities.
• Capability to establish rapport with business partners, donors, members of the Board and
• Strategic thinking abilities with solid planning and implementation skills.
• Strong public speaking and ability to interact in varying circumstances.
• Maintain a positive attitude and be a strong team player
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to problem solve effectively and efficiently.
• Ability to produce accurate and timely work products.
• Proficiency with standard office-related software, including Excel & Adobe.
• Be an innovative self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Willing to help with additional duties at events/meetings outside of regular job duties.
• Possess an understanding of fundraising and current knowledge of contemporary
fundraising techniques and trends.
• Travel is required to visit various corporations, supporters, donors and meetings.
• Attend all CFM fundraising events and Board Meetings.
Salary and Benefits:
• Health coverage
• Dental coverage
• Retirement plan with company match (401K)
• Salary is commensurate with education and experience. The base salary is $45,000-
Contact email@example.com for more information.