Various Shift Production Openings
Starting Wage $14.50/hour
(PLUS) night shift differential of $1.00)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow proper testing protocols for incoming ingredients, including sieve, NIR, mycotoxins and moisture testing.
- Become proficient with the plant infrastructure for ingredient storage, including legs, drags and holding bins.
- Operate yard-dog and railcar mover, as well as spotting trailers and railcars.
- Scale trucks in and out according to policy.
- Follow protocols for maintaining accurate ingredient inventories and communicating potential shortages.
- Perform batching operations when required.
- Perform and comply with all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Working overtime is MANDATORY and requires full participation.
- Maintain Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) in accordance with company policy.
- Perform all functions in accordance with sound safety practices and procedures.
- Report all safety violations and safety hazards to Safety Manager immediately.
- Participate in all safety programs.
Must pass a physical capacity test. drug screen and background check. High School diploma or GED required.
Competitive Wages & Excellent Benefits