GREDELL Engineering Resources, Inc., a civil/environmental/geotechnical engineering firm based in Jefferson City, MO, has openings for a mid-level Civil or Environmental Engineer looking for a career change and growth opportunity with a 20+ year strong consulting firm with an impressive list of clients. Seeking applicants to work in our Jefferson City and Springfield offices. Must accept project management and marketing responsibilities. Quick, upward mobility potential. Responsibilities will include project management, perform analysis, design, report writing, permit applications, and construction documentation. Will work on a variety of water resources, wastewater, solid waste, site development and municipal infrastructure projects.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience
- BS in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Missouri
- Preferred candidate has stable work history and interested in a career change
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Willing to mentor less experienced engineers
- Demonstrates broad civil or environmental engineering knowledge
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D and other specialty engineering softwares
- Work in the office required with occasional ability to WFH. Some overnight travel required.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.