HarbisonWalker International (HWI)
Production Technician Positions - Fulton Plant Operations
Help us build America’s industrial future!
• Do you take pride in doing hands-on work? Are you looking for a team environment?
• Do you want to make important products vital for all other manufacturing?
• Are you looking for a dynamic, rewarding career at a great place to work?
Apply today to find your future at HWI while you help us build America’s industrial future.
HWI is the largest refractory products and services supplier in North America, and we’ve been an industry-leading innovator for 150+ years. We produce essential products that make manufacturing possible for countless items – from bridges, buildings, and windows, to clothing, chemicals, and foods. Industry can’t exist
Join Our Exceptional Team
• At HWI, we’re intensely passionate about our people and products, and we’re building a network of Production Technician applicants for current and future opportunities. We’re looking for great technicians who want to help us advance a new generation of refractories.
What You Will Do
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment during hands-on work with refractory bricks
• Build professional working relationships with coworkers
• Job duties vary daily, but all roles are focused on refractory brick forming, finishing, moving, and packaging
• You may operate equipment used to press or hand-mold refractory brick from mixtures of wet and dry materials with varying binders
• Technicians inspect, make minor repairs and adjustments, change brick molds, and set up refractory presses
What You Will Get
• Starting wage $22.45 per hour with $1.00 shift differential for evening and night shifts and eligible for benefits after 30 days. Plus, incentives for press operators and skidders.
Industry-leading compensation for meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
• Competitive benefits and wellness programs
• Career training, professional and personal growth, work-life balance, and exceptional coworkers
• Be a part of a team at a company that values your contributions and invests in your success
• As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
• Previous forklift experience preferred.
• Basic understanding of safety/OSHA standards.
• Some mechanical aptitude is preferred.
• Some manufacturing experience is preferred.
HWI is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at HWI is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. HWI does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law.
NOTE: This is an opportunity to join our HWI talent network for potential current and future positions and does not represent any one particular job opening. When you apply, we’ll review your application for all Tech-
nician openings in Windham, Ohio, based on your qualifications and your disclosed work preferences. We will contact you if your experience and preferences match at least one of our current openings. Your application
will be reviewed for both part-time and full-time positions. This job posting is re-created every three months from the Job Posting Date.