Administrative Assistant / Data Specialist Jefferson City School District - Nichols Career Center is currently seeking qualified applicants for an Administrative Assistant / Data Specialist to perform general accounting and data entry duties as directed by the NCC Administration. To apply, visit http://www.jcschools.us or for more information call 573-659-3100. The school district is an equal opportunity employer.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience working in a professional office setting.
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google applications.
- Accounting and grant experience preferred.
- Able to operate personal computer, laptop computer, peripheral computer equipment, photocopier, fax machine, and other office equipment with a high degree of skill.
- Use a 10-key calculator and be highly accurate with numbers.
- Highly motivated with strong organizational skills; able to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-starter; able to work independently.
- Strong telephone and interpersonal communication skills.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATION
Applicants for admission or employment, students, parents of elementary and secondary school students, employees, sources of referral and applicants for employment, and all professional organizations that have entered into agreements with our School District are hereby notified that our School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs and activities.