We offer exceptional benefits for our associates and their families!
The Scanning Assistant is responsible for scanning and filing all loan documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
This list includes the current, primary responsibilities of this position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive and is subject to change, as needed, for the purpose of operational efficiency. To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily.
- Prepare and organize loan documentation for scanning
- Use the bank's scanning equipment and software to scan a large volume of loan documentation
- Review scanned images for quality and legibility
- Index loan documentation per the organization's guidelines
- Accurately file all hard copies of the bank's loan documentation
- Check, clean, and maintain scanning equipment as needed
- Meet all deadlines of any assigned training
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School or education equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of office, scanning, or loan documentation experience
- Years of experience maybe substituted for education requirements or related work experience
- This job requires skills needed in a typical office environment. This includes computer skills, communication skills, as well as utilization of office equipment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Basic Computer Skills - Using computers to program, set up functions, enter data, or process information
- Obtaining Information - Observing, receiving, and otherwise acquiring information from all relevant sources
- Decision Making and Solving Problems - Analyzing information to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Communicating, Speaking and Active Listening with Supervisors, Peers, and Customers - Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and customers by telephone, in written form, email, or in person
- Comprehension and Critical Thinking - Understanding work related documents. Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Planning and Organizing - Setting clear objectives, establishing courses of actions, and organizing time to accomplish objectives on or ahead of schedule in an orderly fashion
- Initiative - Ability to work independently and complete tasks with limited guidance or instruction
- Customer Service - Interacting with customers, understanding customer needs, and explaining service options to customers in a friendly, helpful, and patient manner
- Confidentiality - Maintaining the privacy of sensitive information, both customer data and bank data
- Compliance with Policies, Procedures, and Standards - Using relevant information and individual judgement to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards
- Attention to detail - Accuracy in following procedures and instructions and producing quality work
- Multitasking - Working on many problems and tasks at the same time
- Adaptability - Interpreting, learning, and responding to instructions and direction related to new situations and procedures
An Equal Opportunity Employer