Administrative Support Assistant
Employment Opportunity – Missouri Association of Counties
Job title: Administrative Support Assistant
Requirements: Some travel for various conferences/events
The Missouri Association of Counties (MAC) is looking to employ someone who is forward thinking with attention to detail and the ability to connect in person and online. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to multitask and evolve in an ever-changing work environment. To ensure success, candidates should be innovative, organized, and self-motivated.
- Work to develop and implement online event registration using the organization’s cloud-based member and vendor database.
- Work to maintain cloud-based database of membership and varying vendors.
- Prepare name badges, signage and other items/needs for the events and meetings the organization hosts.
- Acquire knowledge of the organization’s policies, principles, and strategies, and work to implement those policies with the organization’s Board of Directors at events and meetings.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure successful events of varying capacities.
- Not all responsibilities are listed, and some may be subject to change.
- At least two or more years of experience in office support work and possession of a high school diploma or proof of high school equivalency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Computer literate with capability in Microsoft Office software, database management and potential to learn new software when needed.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- MAC offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, which is commensurate with education and experience.
- Submit CV/resume to email@example.com by close of business on March 8, 2024.
The Missouri Association of Counties (MAC), founded in 1972, is a nonprofit corporation established to provide assistance to its member counties in matters pertaining to local, state, and federal government activities. The association membership numbers more than 1,400 county elected officials. MAC is a lobbying alliance that represents these local government elected officials while providing varying network and educational opportunities and resources for the association membership.