The Missouri Behavioral Health Council (MBHC/Council) is looking for a motivated and detail-oriented individual to assist with the Council’s day-to-day bookkeeping and financial tasks. The Staff Accountant position will work both independently and as a part of a team. Examples of some tasks include, but are not limited to, processing, recording, and managing A/R and A/P accounts, tracking expenditures by program/event, and the preparation of budgets and reports. For more detail related to the position, please reach out to Chelsea Hughes (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Salary Range: Up to $60,000 annually DOQ.
Benefits Include: Health, dental, life, and vision insurance, with most employee-premiums paid by the Council; 401(k) retirement plan with a generous employer contribution; a generous paid time off (PTO) policy; over 12 paid holidays; and much more!
- Associate’s degree or higher in accounting, business administration, or a related field of study, or relevant experience in lieu of the education requirement will be considered.
- Experience with QuickBooks or similar accounting software and thorough knowledge of Microsoft products, including Excel, Word, and Outlook preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with customer service level attention.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task with quickly changing tasks and priorities.
The Missouri Behavioral Health Council (MBHC/Council) represents 33 behavioral health safety net agencies across the state. Council member agencies employ over 13,000 hard-working Missourians and serve well over 275,000 of our neighbors each year. The Council and its member agencies have been nationally recognized for their work on integrated care, healthcare homes, disease management, crisis intervention team trainings for law enforcement, and other innovative work. Located in Jefferson City, Missouri, with a staff of 24 employees, the Council is a great place to work with excellent benefits. For more information, visit www.mobhc.org.