Senior Vice President, Member Services
Missouri Bankers Association (MBA), a state-wide trade association, representing Missouri banks, seeks to fill a new position to help lead innovation efforts within its membership engagement, marketing and communications, and for-profit initiatives.
The Senior Vice-President (SVP), Member Services will be responsible for leading efforts to
- Identify and assess member education, product and service needs, and delivery systems;
- Develop and lead marketing and communication efforts;
- Direct innovative for-profit initiatives, programs, and partnerships;
- Serve as a project manager for internal committees
- Supervise marketing and communications staff, budgets, and administrative reporting
The successful candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree in business or a related field and a minimum of seven to 10 years of progressively responsible experience in for-profit activities and marketing. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record setting and achieving goals, leading and coaching teams, and developing and sustaining innovative business practices or initiatives.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience in the financial services industry;
- Familiarity with associations and/or membership based organizations;
- Understanding of banking sector and bank operations;
- Experience and expertise in project management;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage complex budgets;
To be successful, the ideal candidate should also:
- Communicate effectively;
- Manage staff with diverse skills;
- Prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Possess strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- Possess competency with Microsoft Office products and general office technology.
The MBA offers excellent compensation and benefits, including employee medical, dental, life, and long-term disability, paid time off, and retirement.
The Missouri Bankers Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer.