Community Mental Health LPN/RN
New Horizons Community Support Services, Inc. has an established reputation for excellence in serving adults with behavioral health diagnoses for over 40 years and is certified by the Missouri Department of Mental Health and accredited by CARF. New Horizons serves a diverse body of people. A variety of perspectives in our workforce allows us to create a dynamic and inclusive environment where everyone can contribute to our organization.
New Horizons has an immediate full-time opening for an LPN or RN in our Community Mental Health Center which provides rehabilitation services to adults with serious mental illness located in Columbia, MO.
- Hours: Full-Time, Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Training: Must obtain CPI (will train)
- Benefits: Full-Time benefits include, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Paid holidays, paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a 403(b) retirement plan.
- Must complete application and submit resume at www.mo-newhorizons.com .
- . New Horizons is an equal opportunity employer. This applies to everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, disability, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), age, language preference, sexual orientation, spiritual beliefs/religion, education and socioeconomic status.
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Performing health assessments
- Coordinating healthcare needs
- Identifying wellness target areas/goals
- Training staff in health and wellness topics
- Using information technologies to do data analysis
- Implement and abide by company policy
LPN or RN with primary care experience is preferred.