WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Forklift Operators - 2nd shift - Full Time with Benefits
Benefits Include 401k, onsite medical clinic, incentive pay up to $3 more per hour, and much more…
Looking to pay some bills? Maybe start a new career path with opportunity for professional growth. Scholastic in Jefferson City is hiring right now as in this week...as in today!!! Help us Open A World Of Possible for children around the world.
Find out more by APPLYING TODAY!
Scholastic remains open as an essential service to serve our communities delivering books into the hands of children around the world.
Our top concern is ensuring the health and safety of our employees. Scholastic is committed to providing one of the safest work environments. Here are a few of the precautions we’re taking.
· Enhanced cleaning and continual disinfecting high touch areas throughout the facility
· Social Distancing
· Frequent Hand Washing & Sanitizing
· Face Coverings & Gloves
Scholastic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place